2021年10月23日土曜日

Lecture that has vanished

original text is read in Japanse here  https://dohokids.blogspot.com/2021/04/blog-post_13.html

In March, I had an opportunity to give a 90 minutes lecture online to a group of Alexander technique teachers. It became a very satisfactory one at least for me and I asked the organizer if I could have a recorded audio file. But she said, "Oh sorry, I forgot to record." So it has become a vanished lecture. 

I wanted talk about the theory of growth in Seitai, so I focused on childcare in Seitai, But I started talking about how I had become a Seitai student at the first placeI have prepared a list of topics as a memorandum. Some of the things I was trying to talk about, but I didn't actually talk about, were added afterward. I wonder if the title will be " Seitai  as a prototype of learning.”

Jump into Quaker University 1973
A method of experiential learning in an experimental college
Putting yourself in a different cultures
Confusion and conflict and assimilation
Free school
what is experience?
How do we absorb experience?

Seitai as a prototype of learning
Introducing books by Haruchika Noguchi, the founder of Seitai
From the lecture memo of childcare course by Hiroyuki Noguchi
Fetal-pregnancy
13 months after birth
When the belly grows
Belly as a digestive system
Hara as an assimilation of experience
1 to 3 years to 5 to 8 years to puberty
what we call Growth Disease
Grow what is growing now

How to think of "going through"
High temperature (fever) → low temperature (rest) → normal temperature
Things that hinder the progress
"The benefits of colds" as a book of education
What is physical fitness?
Unfounded self-confidence

I didn't have time to go to the training at the ongoing at Shintai Kyoiku Kenkyusho, but it was a fulfilling 120 minutes including a question and answer session. It was the harvest that made me feel "heard" more than I expected. It's a summary of what I've prepared for " book reading club" over the last few years.